About The Position
IP Protection is a global leading online threat hunting company seeking to increase its sales to US and European based companies.
IP Protection has developed robust algorithms and unique online monitoring capabilities to detect and fight web & social phishing scams, brand and trademark infringement, piracy.
IP Protections’ technology is used by companies to fight phishing attempts, social impersonations, detect counterfeits and battle fraud in the digital space.
- Connect via phone and email to qualify inbound leads
- Generates new convertible leads and appointments with IP Protection prospects through Outbound Marketing (cold calling, emailing, and building relationships)
- Works closely with Marketing and Sales to qualify prospects, coordinate meetings, and drive new opportunities
- Follows disciplined process to follow-up on email marketing campaigns, webinars and other marketing and sales activities
- Clearly and effectively communicates the IP Protection brand and services by phone, email and through social media
- Strives to meet or exceed activity/prospecting goals on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Assists in acquisition, analysis and utilization of prospect and customer data
- Manages data for accounts, contacts, leads and opportunities in CRM system
- Native English Speaker – A must
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative, intelligence, integrity
- Self-starter, results-oriented and coachable
- Professional persistence, superior attention to details, and Skilled with frequent phone conversations
- Thorough and professional follow-up skills
- Experience in sales to SMB (start-up companies) – An Advantage
- Ability to research for internal and external information to problem solve when necessary