About The Position
IP Protections is looking for an Enforcement department director:
- Management Team Member Provide insightful, innovative, and problem-solving advice on critical Enforcement issues.
- Coach, develop, lead and motivate a team of enforcement team leaders, managers, Analysts, and threat hunters.
- Lead within a cross-functional and matrix environment (sales, marketing, R&D, etc.) to ensure client satisfaction.
- Develop relationships with clients.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Measure KPIs of effectiveness and identify areas for improvement. Manage projects aiming to drive standards and Automation excellence.
- Work in collaboration with product, R&D, and marketing teams.
- Extract data from multiple sources and combine them into meaningful outputs and visuals.
5+ Years of people management- experience in customer success and professional services
BSc in industrial engineering/ Information system
Experience in overseeing projects
Experience in customer-facing roles
Security background is an advantage