About The Position
The Marketing Manager oversees the day-to-day functions of the Marketing Department including management of staff, projects, programs, membership communications, marketing campaigns and promotions, digital transformation, vendors, events, adherence to brand and compliance guidelines, and deadlines. The Marketing Manager actively seeks opportunities to introduce growth, product, sales, and process improvements and innovations, including helping the organization to transition from traditional to digital channels and greater use of data and personalization. This individual should be well-versed in both marketing theory and marketing automation.
Your day to day roles include:
- Support the strategic growth goals of both the department and organization.
- Proactively manage department personnel, workflow, and deadlines.
- Provide input to and manage the marketing department budgets.
- Manage the development and execution of concepts, copywriting, and design of creative, effective promotional campaigns and collateral pieces. Insure all are error free, are in keeping with USC Credit Union brand, and result in a positive return on investment or benefit to the Credit Union.
- Direct segmentation of members to effectively target products and services toward those members likely to be engaged. Creates and implements targeted marketing programs to attract new members.
- Provide input into, and oversee execution of communications, marketing plans, campaigns, promotions, events, programs, projects, retention programs, etc.
- Manage relationships with key vendors and stakeholders and represent the credit union at events.
- Participate on and lead multiple project teams.
- Work nights and weekends as needed.
- Significant working proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in file and web servers, CRM systems, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, WordPress, traffic management software systems.
- Experience with a Marketing Automation Platform such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Pardo, Marketo etc.