About The Position
IP Protection is an online threat hunting company, specialized in monitoring, detection and removal of online threats such as phishing attempts, executive impersonation, counterfeit products, trademark infringements and more.
As an Online threat hunter you will:
- recognize and research attacks and attack patterns
- Monitor alerts and detections
- provide threat hunting services to protect IP Protections’ clients
- Develop relationships with platforms, hosts, registrars, and others to improve efficiency in dealing with takedown requests and find new and innovative ways to better protect client interests.
- Provide statistics and other management information, including material for sales and marketing purposes.
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably within an Information Security related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity threats
- Previous experience as SOC or incident response
- High level of English language communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to conduct research online across a wide range of subjects;
- Ability to deliver reports and presentations to a high standard.