About The Position
The Sales Admin main goal is to support sales executives in the sales processes they lead. Thus, the Sales Admin requires to take full ownership of such leads and opportunities, promote them together with the relevant executives, through the sales cycle: from a lead, through a product demo, contract, invoicing and billing.
The Sales Admin is a customer facing role, and as such, requires being Customer, Sales and Service oriented in a stressful environment.
The Sales Admin is required to provide high quality support to both internal and external customers.
- Support all sales functions in all aspects of deal flow.
- Know and understand the Sales processes, prioritize assignments in a high- pressure environment.
- Proactively participate in the sales process in order to facilitate and enable business while verifying all guidelines are followed. Arranges appointments with clients and sales team.
- Manage sales related calendars of all stakeholders
- Promote the sales cycle, be the owner of potential leads and sales opportunities
- Pre-sale: Prepare product demos
- Implement the company’s policies and procedures.
- Completing New Vendor Forms.
- Checking the payment status of invoices.
- Answer phone calls from customers and deal with problems as they arise.
- Take sales information and put it into an easily readable format.
- Provide any necessary data or reports to the sales team.
- Exert attention to detail, as customers may have the same problems; report the problems as necessary
- Update all contact information for clients.
- Perform any necessary administrative work including filing reports or presenting sales team with necessary documents
- 3 – year experience in a similar position in a High-Tech Global company- a must!
- Attention to details
- Fluent English – a must!
- Knowledge of SalesForce – an advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office – must, particularly advanced knowledge of Excel
- High energy and high motivation
- Creative thinking- ability to solve complex problems and think outside the box
- Team player with a strong ability to also work independently
- Work in a high-pressure environment