About The Position
IP Protections is looking for Technical support engineer.
- Diagnosing, analyzing and troubleshootingtechnical issues
- Respond to customer inquiries and technical problems through web portal, live sessions, and telephone
- Writing technical solutions, step-by-step processes, and ticket updates to internal and external customers
- Learning new products and technologies rapidly and effectively
- Work in a B2B environment
- Willingness to be on duty call during weekends and holidays
- At least 2 years of experience with Tier 3 and above technical support
- 2+ years software development experience. You won’t be programming in this role, but you will need to read and understand code (c#, Python), query databases (SQL and NoSQL) and write scripts (bash and PS)
- Capable of answering technical questions from technical and non-technical users
- Capable of reading massive logs from multiple environments and machines at once.
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent English